Paediatric Specialist Doctor - Community
Harlow, Essex, England
- £ 85000 - 89956 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Nov 2019
- 11 Dec 2019
Paediatric Specialist Doctor - Community - Harlow, Essex - Up to £89,956 per annum (5% outer London fringe allowance)
We are looking for a full time Paediatric Specialist Doctor to work within the community team based in Harlow, Essex. This exciting opportunity will help develop the Community Paediatric Service and shape service pathways in the area.
As a Paediatric Specialist Doctor, you will join a growing team of 5 paediatricians providing specialist assessment, diagnosis and on-going care to children, young people and families in Essex.
They are looking for a Doctor who has a passion to move into community paediatrics and should have relevant experience in clinical management of children, including those with neuro-developmental difficulties such as autism and ADHD, along with knowledge of safeguarding children.
Benefits of this Paediatric Specialist Doctor role include:
- Competitive Salary
- NHS Pension
- NHS Holidays Carried Over
- 40% off selected products
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Flexible working
Requirements of this Paediatric Specialist Doctor role include:
- Full GMC registration with the ability to demonstrate an in-depth medical knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of how working in community settings differs from hospitals
- Have a willingness to work without immediate supervision and have the ability to diagnose and appropriately manage abnormality in children
- Ability to work within clinics focusing on neurodevelopment, special needs and autism whilst overseeing and mentoring junior doctors
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentSouthall, Greater London, England
What is Practice Assist?Practice Assist is an innovative service which involves a central hub, based in Southall, that supports GP ...