Orpington, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 13 Nov 2019
- 12 Dec 2019
The post holder will work closely with the team lead physiotherapist to develop, manage, plan and deliver the physiotherapy service for the patients referred to this department. The successful post holder will have good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
You will carry an outpatient clinical caseload, offering specialist assessment, treatment and self-management advice. The majority of the caseload will be neurological however; you will also see patients who require vestibular and amputee rehabilitation. The post holder will develop close links with the onsite specialist neurorehabilitation wards to ensure an effective rehabilitation pathway for our patients. Training & Support will be provided by experienced therapists already working within the field with the focus on developing the skills of the successful candidate. As a department continuous professional development is a priority. The successful candidate will therefore attend regular in-service training and senior physiotherapist workshops alongside receiving frequent clinical and non-clinical supervisions.
Applications accepted from HCPC registered physiotherapists.
Previous applicants need not apply
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 41 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Orpington, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Senior Respiratory Physiotherapist, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of one of the UK’s largest private hospital operators, fo...