Trainee Dental Nurse
Brighton, East Sussex, England
- £ 8.50 - 10.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Studying / Unqualified
- 12 Nov 2019
- 12 Dec 2019
A vibrant, multi disciplinary practice in the heart of the wonderfully quirky seaside town of Brighton are looking for a Trainee Dental Nurse to join its caring team. A Qualified Dental Nurse may also be considered for this role.
The practice is a short walk a way from the pier and has long standing, loyal patients. Some being registered for over 40 years, which is a real testament to the practice and team.
Diamond Dental Staff are looking for a Trainee Dental Nurse or Qualified Dental Nurse to work on a full time basis, Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays and one late evening per week.
This Dental Nurse position would suit someone that would thrive in a varied role. If you would like to have involvement in Treatment Coordinating, being more hands on in taking Digital Scans with the new iTero digital impression scanner then this is the role for you. There are other exciting projects that are happening in-house, and there is the opportunity to be as involved with this as you like.
Their is flexibility for the Dental Nurse to combine this role to some Reception Cover if variety is desired.
Our client is offering an hourly rate within the range of £8.50 for a Junior Dental Nurse, up to £11 per hour for an experienced Dental Nurse. (This is negotiable and dependant on experience and what the new member can bring to the team).
- Excellent communicator
- Confident using Kodak R4 Dental Software
- Team Player
- Efficient time management
- Trainee or Qualified Dental Nurse
Career progression opportunity
- Treatment coordinating / Training can be provided
- Clinical Photography / Training provided
- Digital Impression Taking / Training provided
- Central Brighton Location
- Great transport links
- Vibrant and diverse community of patients
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility to discuss certain job specs and thrive in a supported setting
- Calm and caring practice with full team support
- Modern, state of the art practice
- Opportunity to be involved in future exciting projects
- Supported training