Brighton, East Sussex, England
- £ 23920 - 27040 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 12 Nov 2019
- 12 Dec 2019
Diamond Dental Staff are looking for an experienced and qualified Dental Nurse to join an award winning practice in the Brighton area. Just moments away from the beach, and with excellent transport links to the city centre, this is one of our hot vacancies!
Our client is looking for a confident and well presented Dental Nurse to join their team on a Full time basis. The working hours are 8:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday with 1 hours lunch break.
The Dental Practice has an excellent support network and provides further in-house training. A full induction will be provided to ensure the new starter is familiar with the most current dental equipment and techniques.
This Dental Nurse vacancy will suit someone that demonstrated great team working skills and excellent patient care. If selected for this role, you will have great involvement in the patients care and dental treatment. Deliver pre and post operative instructions and advice, explain treatment options and work closely with clinicians and other team members.
- 2 years of experience as a Qualified Dental Nurse
- Professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills and confident nurse.
- Preferred experience in prosthodontics and oral surgery
- Decontamination and Reception cover as and when necessary
- Team player
- Full induction period
- Training provided
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Well supported team
- Award winning practice and team
- Great seaside location