Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
We are looking for a part time members of staff (4 days per week) to join our friendly administration team providing administrative support to the children's SLT Service. The post will be based at Sele Lodge, Hertford County Hospital but the post holder will be required to work flexibly across our sites within Hertfordshire as required. To be successful in this role
You will have:
- fast accurate typing skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel)
- accurate data entry skills in order to input data onto the department's computerised records system, for which training will be provided
- You will have an excellent telephone manner
- an ability to prioritise your workload in a lively and fast moving work place and react positively under pressure
- sound organisational skills
- an ability to work both in a team environment and autonomously
- good communication skills and be able to provide administrative support to SLT staff in office or clinic bases and also admin support at "drop in" assessment clinics which are held in a range of local settings.
In return, we can offer:
- 5% on top of basic salary for high cost allowance supplement (subject to a minimum payment of £1017)
- generous contributory pension
- minimum 27 days annual leave
- Eye Care vouchers
- NHS Discounts
A full valid driving licence and access to a car to use regularly for business purposes is essential (unless you have a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010).
We will communicate any interview arrangements with applicants via e-mail so it is advisable that you check the email address you give on your application on a regular basis.
All new appointments (excluding all Medical & Dental doctors) are subject to 6 months' probation period.
Staff recruited from outside the NHS will usually be appointed at the bottom of the pay band.
In submitting an application form, you authorise Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust to confirm any previous NHS service details via the Electronic Staff Record Inter Authority Transfer process should you be appointed to the post.
Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship (formerly a Work Permit)
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. Non-EEA applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA applicant is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT). The UK Border Agency requires employers to complete this test for jobs which are not on the shortage occupation list to show that no suitably qualified EU or EEA worker can fill the post. As well as the RLMT, we have to meet other criteria such as salary thresholds and age restrictions before sponsorship can be sought. Please refer to https:// Apply/ for further information.
This job was posted to Health care administration in Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
The NIHR UCLH Clinical Research Facility UCLH is a well-established Clinical Research Facility covering two sites; a comprehensive ...