Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 24000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Seven Resourcing - Sale, Manchester
Seven Medical are seeking a Physiotherapist in the Manchester area.
As a Physiotherapist with a fast-growing private client you will provide an MSK service to adults and older adults in the service delivered by our client in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues. To deliver a high-quality service in line with current guidance and best practice in an efficient and effective way. It is expected that the successful candidate is able to work independently and manage their workload effectively.
* Work within the local clinical guidelines and CSP guidelines and to have a good working knowledge of national and local standards and monitor own quality of practice as appropriate.
* To be responsible for maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient treatment records in line with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) standards of practice.
* To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of own work, including the management of patients in your care and to ensure a high standard of clinical care supporting other more junior staff to do likewise.
* To perform comprehensive physiotherapeutic assessment of patients with diverse presentations, complex physical and psychological conditions and multi-pathologies using clinical reasoning skills and manual assessment techniques to provide an accurate diagnosis of their condition. This may include interpretation and analysis of clinical and non - clinical information and investigations.
* To demonstrate highly developed dexterity, co -ordination and palpatory senses for assessments and manual treatment of patients.
* Formulate and deliver specialised individual physiotherapy treatment programmes based on a sound knowledge of evidence-based practice and treatment options using clinical assessment, reasoning skills and knowledge of treatment skills e.g. manual physiotherapy techniques, patient education, exercise classes, and other alternative options.
* Formulate accurate prognoses and recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive discharge plans, liaising with GP's, consultants and more senior colleagues as appropriate.
* Evaluate patient progress, reassess and alter treatment programmes if required.
* To represent physiotherapy department / colleagues internally and externally regarding physiotherapy services in their clinical field..
* Diploma/degree in physiotherapy.
* HPC registration.
* Evidence of CPD maintained in portfolio including attendance at recent master's level postgraduate courses relevant to clinical specialised field.
* Minimum of two years postgraduate experience, including musculoskeletal out-patient rotations.
* Experience of student and junior supervision.
* Contributing to clinical education of less experienced staff.
* Ability to work independently, and to pass on knowledge / skills to others within both formal and informal environments.
* Excellent communication and team working skills.
Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently by own car.
Hours: Full time
Working with Seven Medical:
Established in 2011, Seven Medical is a leading provider of Medical professionals to county NHS Trusts, charities, hospitals and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of the Medical industry.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018 and again in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Medical. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 - £30,000.00
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37570 - 43772 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
THE WALTON CENTRE NHS FOUNDATION TRUSTCQC rated OutstandingInvestors in People Gold Please note: We may close this advert early if ...
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentOrmskirk, Lancashire, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in OrmskirkLocation: OrmskirkSalary: £32,000 - £34,000Experienced Nurses...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankBootle, Merseyside, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: BootleStarting Salary: £38,760 + Comprehensive be...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankStockport, Greater Manchester, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: StockportStarting Salary: £38,760 + comprehensive...