Aseptic Unit Team Leader
- £ 32000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Aseptic Unit Team Leader
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 + Shift allowance + Bonus
Hours: Full time
Job Type: Permanent
- To provide Leadership, direction and facilitate management off the UK Limited compounding centre located in Cheshire in line with the companies values and objectives.
- Develop the compounding Centre internally in line with the company policy, building relationships and trust to become the leading Homecare provider.
- Lead and motivate the operational team and ensure staff are recruited, engaged and trained to the agreed level of competence.
- Performance data analysis undertaken and communicated to all staff.
- Operational responsibility for areas within the Compounding centre.
- The appropriate team management, engagement and motivation of personnel, active development of pride in their effectiveness and team work.
- Compliance of company policies and legislative requirements to include Health and Safety, cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practise), ISO Standards and HR related policies & procedures.
- Contribution and participation as an individual and representative of the company in future development and roll out of the Company strategy.
- To achieve the Compounding centre Operations directives on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
- Set operational objective to ensure that activity is delivered on time and to the agreed accredited standard and implement corrective action when deficiencies arise.
- The implementation of local and corporate management practises which will enhance the Units performance.
- Meet reporting requirements of the Compounding Centre and Customer needs.
- The recruitment, engagement, development, motivation and retention of quality and committed staff.
- Set high personal and professional standards in line with Company policy.
- Assist in maintaining the Quality Assurance Accreditation Programme, compliant with the Manufacturing Specials licence and ISO Standards.
- Attend management meetings as required and be proactive in all aspects of relevant activity of the Customer.
- To be flexible to the developing and changing needs of the role and adapt accordingly.
- Perform any other related duties as reasonably requested.
- The role holder must comply with policies or procedures relating to data privacy or information security.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma/Higher National Certificate HNC (or equivalent qualification)
- Appropriate and relevant professional qualifications
- Experience in Aseptic or pharmaceutical or medical devices - compounding, or manufacturing - minimum of 2 years' experience
- Managerial experience with relevant qualification(s)
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong knowledge of GMP requirements
- Ability to drive process change through to completion
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Must be motivated to achieve business goals and objectives
- Flexible in approach to work
- Energetic and adaptable
Recommended Similar Jobs
Part timeBankCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Applications are invited for Clinical Fellows (Higher) in Intensive Care Medicine, starting from February 2020, June 2020 and Augus...
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
NORTH BRISTOL NHS TRUST CLINICAL FELLOW (ST3+ Registrar level) IN NEUROSURGERY SOUTHMEAD HOSPITAL North Bristol NHS Trust are seeki...
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Guy's & St Thomas' NHS Foundation TrustConsultantin Heart Valve Disease and EchocardiographyCardiologyDirectorateFrom £77,913 p.a e...