Senior Diagnostic Radiographer – Mammography
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 36804 - 36804 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
37.5 Hrs – Days | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with substantial mammography experience to work in a senior role in the imaging department of a leading Westminster hospital.
Details of this Senior Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• A contract for 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• A very competitive annual salary of up to £36,804 depending on experience
• A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
• A range of retail and leisure discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• 27 days annual leave
• Private healthcare cover
• A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
As Senior Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service to a diverse patient mix and you will specialise in providing mammography services in addition to undertaking general, theatres, fluoroscopy and interventional radiography when required.
Applicants for this Senior Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
• HCPC registered Diagnostic Radiographer
• Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix in general radiography and mammography in addition to expertise in fluoroscopy, X-Ray, MRI and CT scanning
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
This job was posted to Radiography in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearFull timePermanentTunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Salary and Benefits: c£44,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + dedicated training + Much More! A...
Full timePermanentOrpington, Greater London, England
TheRadiologyDepartment at the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH), King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust isseeking to ...