Remedial Instructor Band 5 - Larkhill Medical Centre
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 25.65 - 25.65 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Locum Remedial Instructor - Larkhill Medical Centre
Remedial Instructor - Essential Requirements:
- Must meet one of the following:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience managing group/class based exercise therapy for musculoskeletal (MSK) sports injuries, including evidence of treating MSK injuries gained within the last three years.
Remedial Instructor - About the Role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Remedial Instructor - About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
- Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
- A generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
- Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
- Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
- Free uniforms provided (if required)
- A disclosure check PVG membership in Scotland or Access Northern Ireland certificate is required for this post which will be paid for by us Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
- Free mandatory training
- Weekly payments
- Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
All job placements are subject to the receipt of satisfactory compliance requirements and a current DBS
We reserve the right to remove this requirement once a suitable candidates has been selected.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy, - Other health care in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 10 - 11 Per hourFull timePermanentDibden Purlieu, Southampton, Hampshire, England
Dental Nurse/Receptionist - Independent Dental Practice Dibden Purlieu, Southampton Full-Time £10.00 - £11.50 per hour  ...
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in SouthamptonLocation: SouthamptonSalary: £35,000 - £37,000Experienced ...
£ 44,000 - 44,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBrockenhurst, Hampshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse | Outstanding CQC | Full Time Days Location: Brockenhurst, (Southampton) Hampshire Qualification: RGN or RMN Sal...