London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 8 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
As we are currently expanding we will be a department of 9 theatres including:
- A standalone Centre of Excellence Orthopaedic Unit
- Maternity Services and Main Theatres have come together to provided specialist obstetric careWho are passionate about providing top-quality, first class patient care as is expected from the our Trust WeCareValues.
- What we need from you is:
- We are seeking to recruit experienced, highly motivated, enthusiastic Band 5 ODP/Anaesthetic nurses in below areas:
- Experience in your given specialty
- Great communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team that strives to deliver the safest patient-centered care
- Be flexible and adaptable to ever-changing needs of the service
- Our department can offer you:
- Team support
- Competence-based development
- In-house and University courses to enhance your skills
- A dedicated Theatre Professional Development Nurse
- A probationary period to make sure you want to stay with us
Recent improvements has led to a stronger focus on providing Safe and Compassionate care to our patients and this has increased opportunities available to learn, develop and expand your career. We believe that providing excellent education, training and development for our staff is essential. We offer a wide range of benefits for example access to childcare vouchers, home-electronic scheme giving you discounted prices for home -electronics, salary sacrifice for cars, season ticket loans and access to staff discount for local restaurants and gyms
So while we are improving, you can too - within a professionally challenging yet exciting environment
We strive to live by our WeCare values and are committed to promoting inclusion, where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We value our differences and fully advocate, cultivate and support an inclusive working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect. We aim to create an equitable working environment where every individual can fulfil their potential.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer we actively support applications from individuals' who apply under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme and will process your application as appropriate.
We reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once a sufficient number of applications has been received and we regret that we are unable to provide notification if your application is unsuccessful.
After applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into our preferred Third party recruitment system. All subsequent information regarding your application will be generated from apps.trac.jobs.
By applying for this post you are agreeing to Barts Heath NHS Trust transferring the information contained in this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the national NHS Electronic Staff Records system.
Barts Health is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and to child protection. The Trust aims to ensure as far as is possible that anyone, paid or unpaid, who seeks to work in our organisation and who gains access to children, is safe to do so. As such, you may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Check as part of the recruitment process if appointed to a post with direct access to children or vulnerable adults.
We take the wellbeing of our staff seriously and we have put in place ways for all staff to freely raise concerns about any issue in complete confidence. From online services to being able to speak one on one with a trained advocate, you will be supported to raise your concerns in a way that is right for you.
This job was posted to ODP in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentIlford, Greater London, England
Job SummaryA new opportunity has arisen for a Scrub Practitioner (Nurse or ODP) and / or a Surgical First Assistant to join our fan...