Foot & Ankle Senior Clinical Fellow in Orthopaedics
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 8 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
The fellowship is suited for senior foot and ankle trainees who have passed FRCS [Ortho] and completed foot and ankle fellowship and wish to gain further clinical experience in complex diabetic foot surgery, elective foot and ankle surgery and complex trauma.
The trainees will also benefit from opportunities to clinical research in this area that can enhance their publications and presentations profile. King’s Diabetic Foot Unit is the largest referral centre in the UK and the trainee will gain exposure to the multidisciplinary care of diabetic foot patients and the complex diabetic foot procedures, including one stage and two stage Charcot foot reconstructions, under the supervision of Prof. Venu Kavarthapu and his team.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 32 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Doctor in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Guy's & St. Thomas' NHS Foundation TrustClinical Imaging and Medical PhysicsLocum Consultant in Paediatric Diagnostic RadiologyFrom...