- £ 75249 - 101451 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
HCL are currently recruiting 3 Rheumatology Consultant positions based in Worcester
Applicants wishing to work full time or part time would be welcomed. This is a county wide post. The successful applicant will support the development of county wide Rheumatology services in Worcestershire.
The post holders will provide expertise to develop services across the county alongside our primary care colleagues, recognising the changing face of how services are commissioned and delivered. There are excellent opportunities for personal development and the post holder will be encouraged to develop their clinical interests, with particular opportunities in research and medical education.
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
- Aftercare service from the point of when you are offered a job to relocation and beyond into the UK - we can help with opening up bank account and offer accommodation assistance
- You must have the right to work in the UK and Photographic Proof of Identity
- Documentation will be required by HCL to evidence your Identity and RTW status. Originals will be required for verification prior to starting a position.
- OET OR IELTS
- A minimum of 8+ years experience
- Basic medical degree
- An acceptable postgraduate qualification
- CCT or on the Specialist Register or in the process of getting this
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Part timeBankCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Applications are invited for the post of Clinical Fellow (Higher) in Gastroenterology and Intestinal Transplant at Cambridge Univer...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
GUY'S AND ST THOMAS' HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUSTSenior Clinical Fellow / Trust Doctor in Trauma and Orthopaedics£48,075 pa excl L...
Part timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
GUYS AND ST THOMAS' HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUSTSURGERY DIRECTORATEST THOMAS' HOSPITALMICROSURGERY FELLOW IN PLASTIC SURGERY X 3£4...
£ 30605 - 74661 Per yearFull timePermanentDerby, Derbyshire, England
Senior Clinical Fellow and Specialty Doctor in Emergency Medicine University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust East MidlandsSalary for ...
£ 72000 - 72000 Per yearFull timeBankLewes, East Sussex, England
Medical Doctor, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments - LewesLocation: LewesStarting Salary: £72,000 + Comprehens...