Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 40000 - 80000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 5 Dec 2019
Athona Recruitment is recruiting for a band 2 healthcare assistant to work for days shifts for a care home based in Great Dunmow, on an ad-hoc basis.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date enhanced DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or long term positions in the East London and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: 1N 0011510
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
ROLE PURPOSE Patients attending Day Care may have to wait a significant amount of time before their appointment. This volunteer rol...
Full timePermanentOrpington, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...