Specialist Major Trauma OT and Rehabilitation Coordinator
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 7 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Occupational therapy is part of a large Therapy department with 300 therapists that provide a service under a supportive management structure consisting of a Head of profession and a Director of Therapies. The department puts a strong emphasis on the learning environment and ensures that staff has the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge to their full potential.
This is an exciting post based within the rewarding and challenging clinical environment of ~Kings Major Trauma Center. Multi-disciplinary working is well established in the team and we are looking for an enthusiastic occupational therapist to influence the further development of occupational therapy and rehabilitation prescriptions within this field.
Do you have proven skills in the management of trauma patients with acute and rehabilitation needs? If so you could be the Occupational Therapist we are looking for to join our team. We are looking for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as you will be working with a large Multidisciplinary team and supporting the national and London network trauma agenda . Working in a department, which offers a wide range of experience, you will be encouraged and supported to develop your clinical, teaching, and managerial skills as well as contribute towards service development.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 43 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentEpsom, Surrey, England
Occupational Therapy Band 6 Acute medical / Acute Neuro Stroke rotational post Base: Epsom and St Helier Hospital (Rotations are c...
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentDartford, Kent, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in DartfordLocation: DartfordSalary: £41,000 - £43,000Experienced Nurses...