Locum Consultant Dermatologist
Beckenham, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 7 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 (0.6 and 0.9 wte) Consultant Dermatologists to join our team providing high quality dermatological care. The successful applicants will join a team of five consultants, supported by a team of dermatology nurses to provide a comprehensive dermatology service. The team works closely with the Intermediate Dermatology Service, currently delivered by two experienced GPwSIs.
The appointee will undertake general & two-week wait Dermatology clinics. They will also undertake a weekly minor surgery list. The appointee will work with their consultant colleagues to provide inpatient Dermatology consults via teledermatology and ward visits.
Applications must be supported by evidence of admittance to the GMC Specialist Register or CCT/CESR within 6 months of interview
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 45 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Doctor in Beckenham, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are invited for doctors with suitable experience to work as full time clinical fellows within the department of transp...
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Specialist Ambulatory ServicesGuy's & St Thomas' HospitalConsultant Dermatologist with expertise in Mohs and dermatological surgery...