Orpington, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 7 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
The Trust provides a full range of local hospital services across its different sites, and specialist services from King’s College Hospital (KCH) site in Camberwell and the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) site in Bromley, Orpington Hospital, and some services at Beckenham Beacon and Queen Mary’s Sidcup.
The Trust is recognised internationally for its work in liver disease and transplantation, neurosciences, cardiac, haemato-oncology, fetal medicine, stroke, major trauma, and Emergency Department.
Rotational Inpatient Band 6 Physiotherapist - The Princess Royal University Hospital and Orpington Hospital
Join our band 6 senior inpatient specialty rotation scheme which works across the Princess Royal University hospital and Orpington Hospital as part of Kings College Hospital.
The post holders will rotate on an eight monthly basis between the following clinical specialisms:
-Intensive care and Surgery, respiratory, acute medical unit and ED, frailty unit, elderly care, Health and Ageing Unit, stroke, neuro outpatients, Neuroloical rehabilitation on the Ontario unit elective orthopaedics and trauma Orthopaedics.
We are looking for enthusiastic Physiotherapists to join our team, who have wide ranging clinical experience, good communication and interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient centred care.
Join our friendly and supportive team of therapists, where continuous professional development, research and audit is encouraged .There is a well-established in service education programme, where you can build upon your clinical and managerial skills with support from senior clinical leads.
There is also a strong emphasis on student education. Attendance at post registration courses is also supported.
Candidates will be expected to join and partake in our overnight emergency on call rota and weekend working rotas so previous experience of working on an on call rota or working within respiratory / intensive care field is essential. You will also be expected to work as part of a seven day rota and extended hours during some of the rotations.
Please note that interviews are provisionally scheduled to be held on Thursday 12th December 2019.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 44 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Orpington, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Specialist B6 Neurological Physiotherapist-Secondment. Neurorehabilitation Enhanced Transition Team (NETT)Are you at a point in you...