High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 32000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
We are currently recruiting for Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre department within their High Wycombe Hospital.
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
We are inviting applications from Theatre Practitioners who meet the following criteria:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
• Approved/recognised anaesthetic course.
• To work across multiple surgical specialities in either the scrub or anaesthetic role
• Qualified nurse or ODP - mentorship preferable but not essential.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• BMI Competencies
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
• ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (Desirable)
Duties of this role include:
• To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
• To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
• Assist in the delivery of patient care
• Contribute to quality improvement
• Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
This position of Theatre Practitioner offers a competitive starting salary of up to £32,000 per annum and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
Please call Maxine on (phone number removed) for further information or alternatively forward your CV for consideration.