Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
The Hospital is going through a £10 million refit which will modernise our 5 Theatres and 44 bedded ward. Also included in the upgrade will be the Imaging and short stay departments, increasing the number of pods to 19. The Endoscopy suite will also be JAG compliant level and there will also be an extended 2 bed recovery unit.
Duties and responsibilities
Working as part of this dynamic and forward thinking team you will be able to demonstrate your diverse background whilst having the opportunity to further increase your skill set in a variety of specialist areas.
You can expect to spend quality time working with your patients to ensure that they are receiving the appropriate medications. As well as being involved in the compliance management for the department to ensure the highest levels of care and quality.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate pharmaceutical care to meet patient's health and well-being
- Assess the health and well-being of patients whose needs may be complex and changing within the context of their medicines
- Plan, monitor and evaluate the movement of medicines
- Contribute to quality improvement
Who we're looking for
Whilst we require you to be an experienced Pharmacist, we are open to diverse backgrounds and offer excellent opportunities for learning, fully supporting you in developing your career.
- Masters Degree in Pharmacy
- Experience within a hospital or community setting
- Clinical Diploma would be an advantage, however not essential
- GPC Registration
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays, this will increase to 35 as of 1 st January 2019
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Hannah Radford on Applyor Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Pharmacist in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankPeterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
Pharmfinders are currently recruiting an excellent Relief Pharmacist store Manager opportunity, based in the Peterborough area. Thi...
Full timeBankManchester, Greater Manchester, England
We are looking for an exceptional pharmacist to join a new service being established within the Manchester Local Care Organisation ...