Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Spire Cardiff Hospital is a premium provider of private healthcare in South Wales. We practice some of the most advanced treatments with the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures across a variety of specialist treatments which are all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
Duties and responsibilities
To be part of a team delivering high quality, efficient radiographic service. To provide highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients, to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required and to demonstrate a professional, caring and responsible approach to the duties carried out.
Who we're looking for
- Be HCPC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years, post-graduation, Hospital experience
- Excellent communication skills, along with being organised and can showcase excellent patient care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1 st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly on Applyor Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Radiography in Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentLlandudno, Conwy, Wales
Disability Assessor - Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Nurse, Physio, OT or Paramedics sought £34,000 to £38,000 + benefits + ov...
£ 40,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales
Lead Clinical or Forensic Psychologist - Adult Locked Rehab Wrexham Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DOE * DBT Training Essential *...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentPontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor - Health and Disability Assessments Location: Pontypridd Starting Salary: £38,760 + comprehens...