MSK Outpatient Physiotherapist
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 34000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
37.5 Hrs - Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
An experienced MSK Physiotherapist with experience in outpatients is required to work in a leading Nottingham hospital.
Details of this MSK Outpatient Physiotherapist position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on days only
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £34,000 to £37,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As MSK Physiotherapist you will work with a varied patient mix, with your caseload including a diverse range of MSK conditions, including post-surgical rehabilitation and sporting injuries.
Applicants for this MSK Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
• Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and CSP membership
• At least 3 years post-graduate experience, with experience in MSK physiotherapy and post-operative rehabilitation
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills with evidence of recent studies, which ideally includes a post-graduate qualification in acupuncture (with membership with the AACP) and an interest in Sports Injuries and rehabilitation would be desirable
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Our TrustCambridge University Hospitals (CUH) NHS Foundation Trust comprises Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Rosie Hospital in Cambr...