Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 28000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
FT or PT Hours – Flexible Days | Great Benefits | UK Experience Essential
A Hitchin hospital is currently looking to recruit experienced Diagnostic Radiographers to join their Imaging Department and provide general radiography services.
Details of these Diagnostic Radiographer positions and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 22.5 of 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible day shifts which include earlies, lates, long days and weekends plus participation in the on-call rota
• An excellent annual salary from £28,000 to £33,000 or the pro-rata equivalent
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will work in general radiography and theatres and will utilise state of the art equipment and technologies whilst further developing your skills and knowledge.
The role will not require MRI or CT scanning as these are undertaken externally.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
• Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
• Ideally demonstrate post-registration experience working in the UK and across a varied case mix, including in general, ward and theatre radiography
• Ideally have completed a post-graduate certificate in mammography
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good IT skills, ideally being familiar with RIS & PACS
• Must have right to work in UK (the hospital is not able to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship for this role)
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Radiography in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearFull timePermanentAylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
Salary and Benefits: c£44,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + dedicated training + Much More! A...