Senior Physiotherapist (Orthopaedics)
Orpington, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 6 Nov 2019
- 5 Dec 2019
You will work closely with experienced Band 7s, Clinical Team Leaders, juniors and assistants.
You will gain experience in the areas of:
- Elective Orthopaedic Surgery
- Day Surgery
- General surgery
- Orthopaedic out patient clinics for hip and knee replacements
Continuing professional development is encouraged and there is a well established in service training programme.
Kings College Hospital NHS Trust is a large trust providing specialist services serving a large population. Students are also regularly on placement from local universities.
Applicants should have HCPC registration and all round general experience, including inpatient orthopaedics.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 45 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Orpington, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentTunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Tunbridge WellsLocation: Tunbridge WellsSalary: £35,000 - £37,000Expe...
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentDartford, Kent, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in DartfordLocation: DartfordSalary: £41,000 - £43,000Experienced Nurses...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Band 3 - Rehabilitation Assistant – Musculoskeletal Therapy ServicesA full time opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and high...