Senior CT & MRI Radiographer
Reading, Berkshire, England
- £ 32500 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Nov 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Excellent Benefits
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare service providers currently requires an experienced Senior Radiographer to work in their hospital in Reading.
Details of this Senior CT & MRI Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £32,500 to £38,000 depending on experience (NHS Band 7)
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Senior CT & MRI Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service to a diverse patient mix along with supporting and mentoring junior colleagues and contributing to service development.
Applicants for this Senior CT & MRI Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
• HCPC Registered Diagnostic Radiographer
• Demonstrate substantial post-registration experience in both CT and MRI scanning, ideally along with some experience in general radiography and additional modalities
• Have evidence of continuing professional development
• Have good working knowledge of IR(ME)R and able to maintain the highest standards of patient safety in line with national quality standards
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ideally in addition to experience and skills leading a team, supporting junior colleagues and contributing to service improvements
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.