London, Greater London, England
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 31 Oct 2019
- 30 Nov 2019
Hours: Part-time and full time opportunities available
Salary: c£40k pro rata (inc. commission)
The Role / Description:
We are looking are looking for an experienced senior physiotherapist to join our growing Canary Wharf clinic team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Physiotherapist. Candidates must be good at communicating, building relationships, team working and committed to excellence in clinical standards and customer service.
Good manual therapy and evidence rehabilitation skills are essential. Past experience working in private practice is essential.
A rich employment history such as working abroad (e.g. South Africa, Australia or New Zealand) or in sport is desirable but not essential.
Current CSP and HCPC registrations will be required, alongside eligibility to work in the UK.
The role will include:
• Delivering face to face assessments and treatment
• Managing referrals from a broad range of sources including Self-funding and Private Medical Insurance.
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Aiming to exceed service user expectations by delivering excellent
outcomes alongside excellent customer service
We believe in supporting our clinicians through their personal and professional development. As a company we have a career progression structure that is supported by our internal CPD platform and includes access to a diverse range of training courses.
Candidates must be good at communicating, building relationships, team working and committed to excellence in clinical standards and customer service. You will be responsible for providing effective and evidence-based management of musculoskeletal conditions in our successful service.
Physiotherapy London is one of the leading clinics in the capital, and has a long history of providing patient’s access to excellent clinicians who can support them in achieving their recovery goals.
Skills and Experience:
• Commitment to delivering quality care and evidence based practice
• Competent at delivering multimodal treatment (Education, Rehabilitation and Hands-On)
• Ability to build and maintain a caseload
• Carry high quality MSK physiotherapy assessments in line with CSP core standards of practice
• Maintain records in line with Physiotherapy London and CSP standards
• HCPC & CSP registration
• Previous experience within an MSK service
• Strong communication, IT, organisation & time management skills
• Use outcome measures to demonstrate treatment effect
How to apply
Please send us a copy of your CV and covering letter explaining why the position is of interest to you and why you feel you would be a good candidate.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Physiotherapy London is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentBeckenham, Greater London, England
As one of London’s leading NHS trusts and major trauma centres, Kings has a world-class reputation for clinical care, teaching and ...