Supervising Pharmacist - South Co. Kerry
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Oct 2019
- 10 Nov 2019
Supervising Pharmacist - South Co Kerry
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Full time, 5 days per week- Permanent
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting for a Supervising Pharmacist in South Co Kerry ~(30 minute commute from Killarney)
The position demands a motivated pharmacist with leadership skills, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for community healthcare.
- Monday to Friday with every second Saturday.
- Attractive Salary package
- Holiday Pay
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankTralee, Kerry, Ireland
Support Pharmacist - Co. Kerry Support pharmacist required to join an independent store based in County Kerry offering full or par...