Supervising Pharmacist - Drogheda AREA - Co. Louth and Meath
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Oct 2019
- 10 Nov 2019
Supervising Pharmacist - Drogheda AREA,
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Full time, Permanent
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist, for an thriving Pharmacy group based in near Drogheda Town,
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Working 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday,
- Working every second Saturday.
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who are focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
The position would also suit a newly qualified pharmacist.
- Attractive Salary package
- Retail discount
- Flexible working hours
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills