Permanent Consultant Psychiatry - East of England
- Full time
- Job level
- 11 Oct 2019
- 8 Nov 2019
Multi award-winning healthcare recruiter ID Medical is seeking a doctor to work in an Psychiatry Consultant placement at leading NHS trusts in East Of England. This role will provide a vital gateway to progress your career. The working environment delivers a fast-paced, progressive and rewarding experience. The atmosphere is an open and warm outlook with aims to improve learning.
- To lead the MDT Community LD Service to meet the needs of our identified patient groups.
- To hold clinical responsibility for the delivery of agreed services in line with national policies, evolving evidence-based service models and statutory responsibilities.
- To fully participate in the teaching, supervising and coaching of medical students, allied health professionals and MDT members.
- To provide direct clinical supervision to nursing colleagues.
- To represent the Island's specialist psychiatry services at regional and, where appropriate, national level.
- To foster and develop a culture of shared knowledge and skills, maximising inter-disciplinary communications and encouraging shared decision-making and responsibilities.
- To lead and develop multi-agency working to complement the ADHD care pathway.
- To lead and develop multi-agency working to establish a care pathway for those people with autism.
- To work within the Care Programme Approach (CPA).
- To avoid inappropriate hospital admissions through multi-disciplinary assessment and review.
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The key benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40037 - 74661 Per yearPart timeBankMiddlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England
Tees, Esk & Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust, a multi-award winning Trust and voted one of the top 10 best places to work in the ...