Consultant Radiology in Wales
Blaenau Gwent, Wales
- Full time
- Job level
- 11 Oct 2019
- 8 Nov 2019
ID Medical is looking for a permanent Radiology Consultant for immediate placement in a private hospital in Wales. Successful applicants will use their clinical experience to diagnose and treat patients of all ages. Excellent communication skills and the ability to give clear and concise instructions to more junior doctors are essential for this role.
- The successful applicant will participate in the delivery of the routine and emergency diagnostic radiology workload of the employing trust
- The post holder will contribute to planning and future developments of the service
- On-call responsibilities will be in association with other consultant radiologists following a period of induction and orientation.
- Participation in regular multidisciplinary meetings will be required.
- The post holder will be expected to adhere to requirements for continuing medical education and to ensure that all skills and expertise are maintained. The HSCNI is committed to fully supporting and resourcing nationally agreed CME requirements to facilitate this. The post holder is expected to work within the employing trusts clinical governance framework and GMC guidance on Good Medical Practice.
- The post holder will be expected to participate actively in the teaching of undergraduate students as well as staff in related disciplines and to co-operate with colleagues in developing local educational programmes.
- The post holder will be expected to take part in the annual appraisal programmes.
- The post holder will be expected to take part in the annual appraisal programme, job plan review and revalidation process.
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Daily Payroll
- Huge range of permanent and temporary jobs to choose from
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.