Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
- £ 80000 - 90000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Oct 2019
- 11 Nov 2019
Salaried GP, Basingstoke
Excellent opportunity for a salaried GP to join a teaching practice situated within easy commute of the surrounding area. They have an outstanding clinical team consisting of GP Partners, Salaried GP’s, ANP’s, Practices Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist and HCA’s. They are a friendly, outgoing and passionate in providing clinical excellence. In return, you will be a valued member of the team with your ideas listened to. Outstanding career progression opportunities for any clinical interest, becoming a trainer or a Partner. THE PRACTICE CAN SUPPORT A TIER 2 VISA.
Location – Basingstoke
Salary – Depending on experience - £9,000 to £10,500 perA session
About the surgery
• Highly regarded training practice, Good CQC
• Well-organised, efficient admin team
• Outstanding staff retention
• Multi-disciplinary team - Pharmacist, ANPs, Paramedic, Practice nurses and HCA’s
• Forward-thinking GP practice, innovative ways of working
• View to Partnership available with no buy in
• 4 - 8 sessions per week
• Very reasonable workload
• Heavily reduced admin work
• Low and well-thought-out workload
• Newly Qualified GPs welcome
• THE PRACTICE CAN SUPPORT A TIER 2 VISA.
The advert only provides a brief overview of the Surgery, if you would like to know more about the position please get in touch for a completely confidential conversation.
Ref: GP 110
This job was posted to Doctor in Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 83.94 - 83.94 Per hourFull timeContractPewsey, Wiltshire, England
Locum Doctor (Consultant In Occupational Medicine) - Two Year Fixed Term ContractDoctor (Consultant In Occupational Medicine) - Ess...