Halifax, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 80000 - 90000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Nov 2019
- 20 Dec 2019
Salaried GP, Halifax
Excellent opportunity for a salaried GP to join a teaching practice situated within easy commute of the surrounding area. They have an outstanding clinical team consisting of GP Partners, Salaried GP’s, ANP’s, Practices Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist and HCA’s. They are friendly, outgoing and passionate in providing clinical excellence. In return, you will be a valued member of the team with your ideas listened to. Outstanding career progression opportunities for any clinical interest, becoming a trainer or a Partner. THE PRACTICE CAN SUPPORT A TIER 2 VISA.
Location – Halifax
Salary – Depending on experience - £9,000 to £10,500 per session
About the surgery
• Highly regarded training practice, Good CQC
• Well-organised, efficient admin team
• Outstanding staff retention
• Multi-disciplinary team - Pharmacist, ANPs, Paramedic, Practice nurses and HCA’s
• Forward-thinking GP practice, innovative ways of working
• View to Partnership available with no buy in
• 4 - 8 sessions per week
• Very reasonable workload
• Heavily reduced admin work
• 4 session per week initially (increased sessions available in future)
• Low and well-thought-out workload
• Newly Qualified GPs welcome
• THE PRACTICE CAN SUPPORT A TIER 2 VISA.
The advert only provides a brief overview of the Surgery, if you would like to know more about the position please get in touch for a completely confidential conversation.
P: 0113 457 3760
M: 07471 458338
Ref: GP 105
This job was posted to Doctor in Halifax, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 68000 - 69000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Multi award-winning healthcare recruiter ID Medical is seeking EEA General Practitioners for placement at leading NHS GP practices ...