London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 11 Oct 2019
- 9 Nov 2019
The Trust provides a full range of local hospital services across its different sites, and specialist services from King’s College Hospital (KCH) site in Camberwell and the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) site in Bromley.
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is a major UK Teaching Hospital with a well-established national and international reputation for clinical excellence, innovation and achievement. From 1 October 2013 our organisation has significantly enlarged to include the Princess Royal University Hospital in Bromley and Orpington Hospital. We also run services from Beckenham Beacon and Queen Mary’s Hospital in Sidcup.
We encourage everyone at the Trust to work together as part of Team Kings’ to ensure we achieve the best in everything we do – now and in the future. The chance to be part of our dedicated workforce in a Trust where innovation and the desire to make a difference are key in what attracts people from around the UK and the rest of the world to join Kings’. Patients are at the heart of these plans and their aim is to ensure that the local community has access to excellent healthcare.
We are looking for a flexible and well organised Medical Secretary. This very busy post will provide both secretarial and administrative support to the Orthopaedic Consultants and their teams.
You should have previous administrative experience, the ability to work with people at all levels, together with strong organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
We would welcome an application from you if you have:
- Previous NHS experience
- Typing speed of 60 WPM
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise work
- Excellent minute taking skills
You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team and you will play an instrumental part in the smooth running of the department.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Denise Kingett Service Delivery Manager
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
After applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into our ‘Trac’ recruitment system. All subsequent information regarding your application will be generated from apps.trac.jobs. You will not be able to track the progress of your application on NHS Jobs and we will not be able to respond to emails sent through it. By applying for this post you are agreeing to King’s transferring the information contained in your application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the national NHS Electronic Staff Records system.
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
To stay safe in
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 48 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Health care administration in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 22535 - 24517 Per yearFull timePermanentEpsom, Surrey, England
"At Epsom and St Helier Hospitals, above all we value respect. We put respect at the heart of all we do, by living up to our shared...