Permanent Consultant Ophthalmology - Essex
- Full time
- Job level
- 10 Oct 2019
- 7 Nov 2019
Multi award-winning healthcare recruiter ID Medical is seeking a doctor to work in Ophthalmology Consultant at leading NHS trusts in Essex. This role will provide a vital gateway to progress your career. The working environment delivers a fast-paced, progressive and rewarding experience. The atmosphere is an open and warm outlook with aims to improve learning.
- Good interpersonal and Team Building skills
- Organisational Skills
- Ability to organise and manage priorities
- Management ability and understanding(or willingness to learn)
- Training Skills
- All applicants to have demonstrable skills in written and spoken English adequate to enable effective communication about medical topics with patients and colleagues.
- Commitment to and evidence of CPD to meet service needs
- Enquiring, critical approach to work
- Caring attitude to patients
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrable understanding and acceptance of the principles of Clinical Governance
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The key benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentClacton-on-Sea, Essex, England
Job SummaryGPs are you tired of………. Your 8am till 8pm GP work? Chasing the small pot of QOF? The 20 presenting complaints per consu...
£ 50068 - 50068 Per yearPart timeBankCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Applications are invited for a Senior Clinical Fellow in Shoulder Surgery. The fellowship is available for a period of 6 - 12 month...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...