Bank Consultant - Ophthalmology
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 10 Oct 2019
- 8 Nov 2019
The Trust provides a full range of local hospital services across its different sites, and specialist services from King’s College Hospital (KCH) site in Camberwell and the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) site in Bromley.
King's College Hospital have great, new and exciting opportunities for Bank Consultant's in Ophthalmology to join the Staff Bank, located at Denmark Hill.
Working Bank shifts is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking to top up their current salary or work extra ad hoc shifts.
Joining the King's Staff bank could be the new opportunity you are looking for.
- A minimum of 6 months NHS experience
- Relevant Ophthalmology experience
- Right to work in the UK with full GMC Registration
Our Bank Doctors are invaluable to us and in return for your commitment, we offer the following benefits and support:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunities to work across various departments and trust sites
- Priority to book shifts over agency workers
- An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
- Weekly pay/electronic Timesheet submission system
- Gaining invaluable skills and experience
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated bookings team
- Our own Training Academy in London offering free Core Skills Training updates
Please apply to this advert directly.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
After applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into our ‘Trac’ recruitment system. All subsequent information regarding your application will be generated from apps.trac.jobs. You will not be able to track the progress of your application on NHS Jobs and we will not be able to respond to emails sent through it. By applying for this post you are agreeing to King’s transferring the information contained in your application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the national NHS Electronic Staff Records system.
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 50 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Doctor in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38156 - 50068 Per yearPart timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
GREAT ORMOND STREET HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN NHS FOUNDATION TRUST, GREAT ORMOND STREET, LONDON WC1N 3JH Respiratory Unit Trust Fellow ...
£ 31841 - 50068 Per yearPart timeBankEpsom, Surrey, England
"At Epsom and St Helier Hospitals, above all we value respect. We put respect at the heart of all we do, by living up to our shared...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
With a turnover of £1.4 billion and a workforce of around 16,000, Barts Health is the largest NHS trust in the country, and one of ...