Inpatient Physiotherapy Team Lead
Sutton, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2019
- 8 Nov 2019
Founded in 1904, Spire St Anthony's Hospital delivers care through skilled and dedicated staff working together. With a recent £27m development investment, we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London.
Duties and responsibilities
- Management of the day to day running of the inpatient physiotherapy team to ensure effective staffing levels in order to provide high quality patient care whilst meeting the needs of the business.
- To provide highly skilled and specialised assessment, diagnosis and treatment for patients within the out-patient service.
- Take a lead role in physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patient caseload.
- Provide education and teaching
- To ensure the team delivers effective physiotherapy by providing appropriate clinical leadership and educational and development expertise.
Who we're looking for:
- Degree (BSc Hons Physiotherapy) or equivalent.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Analysing physiotherapy management problems and coming up with viable solutions
- Working as a practitioner in and across multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Some managerial experience is preferable
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1 st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Elena Tsoneva on Applyor Apply
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Sutton, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentDartford, Kent, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in DartfordLocation: DartfordSalary: £41,000 - £43,000Experienced Nurses...
£ 29609 - 33337 Per yearFull timePermanentCarshalton, Greater London, England
"At Epsom and St Helier Hospitals, above all we value respect. We put respect at the heart of all we do, by living up to our shared...