Imaging Manager - Radiographer
Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 38000 - 46000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 Oct 2019
- 9 Nov 2019
Band 7/8a | 37.5 Hrs - Days | Great Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a leading Chelmsford hospital for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with management experience to work as Imaging Manager.
Details of this Imaging Manager position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary from £38,000 to £46,000 depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7/Band 8a and an hourly rate of up to £23.58
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Imaging Manager, your duties will entail providing clinical leadership and direction to the Imaging team with a focus on quality of care and customer service. You will also work closely with the Senior Management Team to monitor and evaluate service delivery, manage budgets and resources and ensure regulatory compliance and patient safety.
Applicants for this Imaging Manager post should meet the following criteria:
• HCPC Registered Diagnostic Radiographer
• Experienced in all areas of Radiology including Ultrasound, MRI and CT scanning and have experience in coordinating Oncology care
• Proven management experience within a multimodality imaging department
• Positive, proactive leadership style with the ability to motivate and lead a strong team and experienced in HR management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills
• The ability to analyse and interpret data and make sound, informed decisions
• Awareness of budgetary and financial management systems and processes in the private healthcare sector
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.