Senior Occupational Therapist
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 39000 - 39000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 9 Oct 2019
- 9 Nov 2019
Band 7/£20 p/h | 37.5 Hrs | Great Benefits | Training & Development Opportunities
An experienced Occupational Therapist is required to join a leading hospital in the City of Westminster on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Senior Occupational Therapist position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, usually working day shifts
• A great annual salary of up to £39,000 depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 and an hourly rate of £20
• Comprehensive induction and some great training and development opportunities
• Private medical cover
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
• A private pension plan or the option to continue with the NHS pension for existing members
• Cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
In this role, you will manage a complex patient caseload and will undertake regular patient assessments and evaluations to ensure the most appropriate therapies and support is provided. You will play a key role in discharge planning and will provide patients with advice, resources and equipment to best meet their needs. The role will also involve supporting with departmental management and development, in addition to deputising for the OT Lead when required.
Applicants for this Senior Occupational Therapist position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Occupational Therapist with up to date HCPC and BAOT registration
• Demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience in delivering and coordinating Occupational Therapy services in both inpatient and outpatient settings and managing complex patients with a range of approaches
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, with membership of a specialist interest group, having completed additional studies in this specialism in addition to more generalised post-registration studies
• A strong communicator with good leadership skills and able to work well independently and collaboratively
• Well organised, motivated and able to work under pressure
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
With a turnover of £1.4 billion and a workforce of around 16,000, Barts Health is the largest NHS trust in the country, and one of ...
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentTunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Tunbridge WellsLocation: Tunbridge WellsSalary: £35,000 - £37,000Expe...