Nursing vacancies, Poland
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2019
- 6 Apr 2020
Cpl Healthcare are delighted to partner with their international client to recruit an experienced nurse for a Medical Liaison role. You will be considered a key member of the service taking the nursing lead on the project and working closely with management personnel. Clinically, you will provide a single point of medical case management and communication for the service user and work closely with all involved parties to manage the care of the client.
In addition, you will play a key role in governance issues to assess and report on the quality and safety of providers up to and including auditing and credentialing providers in a given area. The Medical Liaison is the main point of contact for clinical quality assessment and feedback for individual care, ongoing quality assurance of providers and formal provider assessments.
More details on application
To be considered eligible, applicants:
- Must be a registered general nurse with a minimum 3 years of experience with registration to practice in Poland.
- Must be able to demonstrate a commitment to professional development
- Should have broad professional experience of dealing with the public/patients/other health professionals
- Must have experience of multidisciplinary team working
- Must understands the Polish medical culture and organization
- Will ideally have clinical experience and ability to audit healthcare providers in different environments and countries
For further details, please contact me in confidence on:
t: + Apply