Senior Care Assistant NVQ3/NVQ2
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
- £ 9.00 - 9.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Sep 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£9.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Overall “Good” CQC |
A small, private care home in Worcester currently has a vacancy for an NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified Senior Carer.
Details of this Senior Carer NVQ2/3 position and what our client is offering:
• 36 hours per week working days or nights
• Excellent hourly rates of £9.00
• Paid breaks
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
Applicants for this Senior Carer NVQ2/3 position should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, ideally having also completed level 3 studies
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and able to undertake supervisions and staff appraisals
• Able to administer and manage medications
• Confident in all aspects of the creation, management and implementation of electronic care plan
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.