Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 31,461 - 49,000 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 20 Sep 2019
- 20 Oct 2019
Winlight Recruitment, are looking for Emergency Medicine SHOs.
We are currently recruiting in the Cambridge area.
Permanent post Salary: £31,461 – £49,000 per annum
• Full GMC Registration (required or in the process of registering)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Sponsorship provided for experienced overseas speciality doctor
• Previous UK experience an advantage
• Prior experience within Emergency Medicine
• 2 recent references
If you have any colleagues within Emergency Medicine who are interested in the above post, I would be interested in hearing from them, we pay a bonus for any successful referrals.
Ref: SHO A&E CAM
This job was posted to Doctor in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 50068 - 50068 Per yearPart timeBankCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Applications are invited for a Senior Clinical Fellow in Shoulder Surgery. The fellowship is available for a period of 6 - 12 month...
£ 37935 - 37935 Per yearPart timeBankCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Applications are invited for a Clinical Research Fellow in Cancer Trials (equivalent to core) with Cambridge University Hospitals N...
£ 48075 - 48075 Per yearPart timeBankCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Applications are invited for the post of Clinical Fellow (Higher) in Anaesthetics at this busy major UK teaching hospital. Posts ar...