SENIOR CARE ASSISTANT
Rushden, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 9.25 - 9.25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Job Role - Senior Healthcare Assistant
Hours - Full Time, 36
Service - 24 service users
Rate of Pay- £8.50-£9.00 per hour
Our client strives to deliver the highest standards of care within their home in the Alton, Hampshire area and are seeking a strong Care Team Leader with previous experience to join their dedicated care team. My clients home specialises in care for old age.
Care Team Leader Duties:
- To Supervise and participate in the delivery of care to residents
- To lead on the responsibility of residents individual care plans to ensure a person centres approach
- To provide leadership and support to the care staff
- Responsible for the administration of medication
- Liaise directly with families and friends offering them professional and emotional support
- Maintain residents dignity and independence at all times
As a senior care assistant you will be expected to lead by example at all times and provide strong leadership skills to the rest of the care assistants. You should have a strong work ethic and embody your care homes attitude towards delivering the highest standards of care.
- Previous experience as a SHCA/Care Team Leader
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
If interested in this position, please contact me quoting Apply ON ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
This job was posted to Healthcare assistant in Rushden, Northamptonshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 17876 - 24299 Per yearFull timePermanentTadworth, Surrey, England
Full Time Children's Support Assistant Opportunities Are you interested in joining our fun and dynamic care team? Would you like to...
£ 11.75 - 18.00 Per hourPart timeBank...Durham, Durham, England
Would you like to earn more for your work in Primary Care?Chase Medical is seeking an experienced Health Care Assistant to work in ...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
With a turnover of £1.4 billion and a workforce of around 16,000, Barts Health is the largest NHS trust in the country, and one of ...