Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Female Only
- £ 100000 - 101000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Our client is a private multidisciplinary hospital based in Kuwait. This state-of-the-art facility is a leader in the provision of patient centred healthcare services in the region. This resonates through to the high quality of staff, the range of services offered, equipment and the facilities provided.
We are recruiting for a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
Role and Requirements:
- This client is only accepting FEMALE candidates for this role
- Basic Medical Degree recognised by the Ministry of Health
- Completion and certification of a higher professional education program in Obstetric and Gynaecology
- Proven experience and competence in all aspects of Obstetric and Gynaecology care
- Minimum of 12 years' experience since MBBS and 3 years post CCT
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing medical education
- Publication in peer reviewed journals is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care and commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and high level of interpersonal and organisational skills is expected of this role
- Fluency in written and spoken English (Arabic language skills are desirable)
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Attractive tax-free salary
- Accommodation allowance and transportation allowance
- Mobilisation/ repatriation flights (self and family if family are sponsored and on ground)
- Yearly flights (self and family if family are sponsored and on ground)
- Medical insurance/ life and disability cover (self and family if family are sponsored and on ground)
- Generous vacation leave and public holidays
- Continuing Medical Education leave
Due to the nature of the role, our client would prefer a female Consultant.
Please note the targeted start date for each position is dependent on the speciality/ level and current timeline for the project. Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc. also need to be considered. We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV.