London, Greater London, England
- £ 52000 - 58000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2019
- 11 Mar 2020
Our client a London based medical facility is looking for an MRI Superintendent to join their department.
Role and Responsibilites
The role will be to support the Radiology Manager and to assist in the provision of an efficient MRI scanning service, as well as developing the department and the introducing new services.
You will be responsible for the leadership of the team of MRI radiographers and overall management of the running of the MRI service on a daiy basis ensuring the highest standards of care and service.
Skills and Experience
- DCR or BSc in Radiography
- Post qualification experience in MRI, to include some experience in 3T MRI imaging.
- Experience in leading and managing day to day departmental activities.
- Experience in people management and leadership.
- To have a good understanding of legislation relating to MRI safety and Health & Safety.
- To have knowledge of current trends and developments in MRI equipment and techniques
- To have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- To be patient and service focused.
- Excellent problem solving skills- able to respond to unexpected issues and provide first line response and to identify appropriate sources of secondary support.
- To be strong in clinical decision making and able to prioritise workload.
- To have computer skills, such as excel.
If interested, please get in touch via the contact details provided, or click 'Apply' to forward an up to date CV.