Advanced Practitioner - MSK Physiotherapist
Darlington, Durham, England
- £ 35000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
Full-Time Days | Great Company Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Advanced MSK Physiotherapy Practitioner to work in a community-based role in Darlington.
Details of this Advanced MSK Physiotherapy Practitioner position and what our client is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary from £35,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Up to 30 days annual leave plus a days off for your birthday
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and an employee assistance programme
As Advanced MSK Physiotherapy Practitioner you will work with patients living with a variety of musculoskeletal conditions and will undertake assessments and diagnoses of patients, creating, implementing and reviewing treatment programmes.
In addition to managing a patient caseload, you will work to build positive professional relationships with key stakeholders, in addition to supporting junior colleagues and physiotherapy students.
Applicants for this Advanced MSK Physiotherapy Practitioner post should meet the following specification:
• Qualified to MSc level in Advanced Professional Practice Physiotherapy (or equivalent) with current HCPC registration and CSP membership
• Proven post-graduate experience within an MSK role, ideally within a community setting
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Darlington, Durham, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37570 - 43772 Per yearFull timePermanentMiddlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England
We are one of the largest specialist mental health and learning disabilities trusts in the country, with an annual income of £...
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentStockton-on-Tees, Durham, England
Health & Disability Assessor Location: Stockton Office Salary: £32,000 Experienced Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedics, Physiot...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentMilton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor - Health and Disability Assessments Location: Milton Keynes Starting Salary: £38,760+ Comprehe...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentBoston, Lincolnshire, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor - Health and Disability Assessments Location: Boston Starting Salary: £38,760 + comprehensive ...
£ 43870 - 45870 Per yearFull timePermanentChelmsford, Essex, England
Health and disability assessment role - Regional Mobile Disability Analyst for East of England Location: Based in Chelmsford- Regio...