Senior MSK Physiotherapist
Brent, London, Greater London, England
- £ 26500 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
37.5 Hrs - Days | Great Staff Benefits
A leading national provider of community-based physiotherapy services currently has a vacancy for an experienced MSK Physiotherapist to work in a senior role, providing effective services to patients in Brent.
Details of this Senior MSK Physiotherapist position and what the successful candidate will receive are as follows:
• Full-time hours of 37.5 per week on days
• A great annual salary in the region of £26,500 to £38,000 depending on experience
• Generous annual leave allowances and arrangements
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Up to 30 days annual leave plus a day off for your birthday
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and an employee assistance programme
As Senior MSK Physiotherapist you will work with patients living with a variety of musculoskeletal conditions and will run clinics, undertake assessments and diagnoses of patients, creating, implementing and reviewing treatment programmes.
In addition to managing a patient caseload, you will work to build positive professional relationships with key stakeholders, in addition to supporting junior colleagues and physiotherapy students.
Applicants for this Senior MSK Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
• Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and CSP membership
• Proven post-graduate experience within an MSK role, ideally within a community setting
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Brent, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentHigh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
About the JobDo you have the passion to make a difference to patients who need MSK treatment? Are you looking for the next step in ...
£ 25 - 25 Per hourFull timeTemporarySlough, Berkshire, England
Seven Healthcare is looking for a tempory part time MSK Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive role in the Slough area. The Role: The...