Brent, London, Greater London, England
- £ 22500 - 26500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
37.5 Hrs – Days | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Physiotherapist is required to join a specialist community based MSK service in Brent.
Details of this MSK Physiotherapist position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £22,500 to £26,500 depending on experience
• Generous annual leave allowances and arrangements
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Up to 30 days annual leave plus a days off for your birthday
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and an employee assistance programme
As MSK Physiotherapist you will work with a varied patient mix, supporting a range of MSK patients and will be responsible for all aspects of patient care and treatment from initial assessment to discharge.
Applicants for this MSK Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
• Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and ideally with current CSP membership
• Proven post-graduate experience in an MSK setting
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Brent, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 43870 - 45870 Per yearFull timePermanentBarking, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role - Regional Mobile Disability Analyst for East of England Location: Based in Barking- Regional...