Londonderry, Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- £ 55000 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 12 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
Location: London Bridge
Hours: 40 per week
Work for the World's largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care.
Rated as outstanding by the CQC, the London Bridge Hospital campus in South East London encompasses an outpatients and diagnostic centre in The Shard; the large world-class hospital based at the Tooley Street site; Private Care at Guys, which is on the top four floors of Guys Hospital Cancer Centre; and outpatient and diagnostic centres across the City, Canary Wharf and Kent.
With 160 beds, 22 ICU beds and 10 operating theatres we offer our patients exceptional treatment across a multitude of acute and complex care and have use of the latest technologies and healthcare innovations.
As an Oncology Specialist RMO Doctor you will be working alongside our world-renowned consultants who have dedicated their careers to transforming our patients lives. The Wellington Hospital has been caring for patients for more than 40 years. In that time, we've seen many life-changing breakthroughs in medicine and patient care. And we've been at the forefront of pioneering treatment in all areas of medicine, including cardiology, cancer care, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women's health and spinal care.
We are now recruiting for Specialist Oncology Doctors - the position will be for an RMO on a full time or part time basis to support our Specialist Oncology Consultants and Specialist Nurses on our Inpatient wards at the Wellington Hospital.
We will consider Full Time (40 hours per week) or Part Time hours for this role with a range of shifts across both weekdays & weekends determined by rota. (Rotas provided on average 6 to 8 weeks in advance to plan work life balance.)
Salary Range £55,000-£70,000 dependent upon skills and experience.
Reward & recognition:
Our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year and will cover the cost of your indemnity. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Work in close liaison with the nursing team and multi-disciplinary team to ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered.
* Provide medical cover, on instructions given by the consultants regarding patient management.
* Undertake daily walk rounds
* Update all patient records
* Complete drug charts and liaise with the nurse in charge regarding any potential problems
* Clerking of admissions and liaising with the supervising or admitting consultant
* Take part in ward audits, education, training and research to continuous improve and strive for excellence, for staff and patients.
* Consent patients following explanation of procedures
Skills & Experience:
* MBBS medical qualification.
* GMC Registered
* Specialist trained to ST2 and above in Oncology
* Evidence of specialist training in Oncology or Haematology and/or Oncology Clinical Trials
* Current ALS Certificate
* MRCP or equivalent highly desirable
To find out more about the role, please call us on +44(0)203 862 0349, email email@example.com or click the apply button and we'll get back to you.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondonderry, Londonderry, Northern Ireland
Emergency Medicine Senior Clinical Fellow with CESR training Location: London SKYPE Interviews: 27th September 2019 Company descrip...