Snr Occupational Therapist Mental Health S Dublin
- € 51000 - 61000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 9 Mar 2020
Senior Occupational Therapist - Mental Health South Dublin
We are seeking applications for the position of a Senior Occupational Therapist for a full-time locum role on behalf of our client, a leading provider of services to patients with dementia, neuropsychiatric presentations, enduring mental health conditions and emerging physical disabilities in a residential setting.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well structured Occupational Therapy service and Multidisciplinary Team
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment/intervention programmes for clients according to professional standards.
- Collaboration with resident, family, carers and other staff in goal setting and treatment/intervention planning.
- Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work in co-operation and collaboration with team members.
- Manage, participate and play a key role in the practice education of student therapists and promote and engage in the teaching/training/support of others as appropriate
The successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A recognised Occupational Therapy qualification with CORU registration
- Have three years full time (or an aggregate of three years) post qualification clinical experience.
- Previous experience in a psychiatric environment is an advantage.
- Seating experieince is desireable