Doctor / GP - Functional Assessor
- £ 72000 - 72000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Are you an experienced Doctor / GP looking for a rewarding job prospect in the Merseyside region?
Functional Assessor, Doctor / GP
Full- time, Permanent
Merseyside (Liverpool, Bootle, Birkenhead)
£72,000 per annum
Hays Healthcare is working with the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, looking for Doctors/ General Practitioners to join them as Functional Assessors. This exciting role offers a range benefits including excellent professional development, family support and good working hours (9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday).
The Centre for Health and Disability is a MAXIMUS company, currently working in conjunction with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). MAXIMUS is a global organisation that specialises in delivering national healthcare programmes. As a Functional Assessor you will have unique and important responsibilities. You will conduct functional assessments and produce concise reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team.
You will undertake a combination of File-work and face-to-face assessments in relation to a variety of benefits. The functional analysis you carry out will focus not on a person's condition, but rather on the effects the condition has on that person's life. This means that having a great way with people is every bit as important as your technical healthcare knowledge.
You will be a qualified Doctor, with at least 2 year's post- registration experience and a current GMC registration * In return for your commitment, you will enjoy a host of advantages:
* A working environment that nurtures a commitment to public service and supporting people
* A structured training programme with a focus on Continued Professional Development (our roles are GMC, recognised)
* Support for revalidation
* Your professional registration fees reimbursed
* Excellent career opportunities
* A comprehensive package with new and rewarding benefits, including an excellent pension
* Opportunities for paid overtime
* No night working Crucially, you will be given the time and skills you need to make a solid and clear assessment every time, making a difference to the lives of each customer.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity, then please contact Charlie Boler Applyfor an informal chat.
Hays are pleased to offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful applicants that you refer to us.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...