Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 81.26 - 81.26 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Locum Doctor (Consultant in General Psychiatry) - Leeming DCMH (RAF)
Doctor (Consultant in General Psychiatry) - Essential Requirements:
- Must be on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry.
- Must be approved under Section 12 (2) of the Mental Health Act 1983 or be an Approved Medical Practitioner under Section 22 of the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003.
- Must have a current, satisfactory in date annual appraisal in line with the requirements of the General Medical Council's (GMC's) Good Medical Practice (GMP).
- Must have completed sufficient Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in accordance with Royal College of Psychiatrists guidance on CPD.
- Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance.
- Must hold a full Driving Licence valid in the UK (in order to be able to conduct peripatetic clinics and assess personnel sick at home in exceptional circumstances).
- Must hold in date Safeguarding Level 3 Certificate.
Doctor (Consultant in General Psychiatry) - About the Role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Doctor (Consultant in General Psychiatry) - About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
- Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
- A generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
- Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
- Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
- Free uniforms provided (if required)
- Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
- Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
- Free mandatory training
- As a Designated Body we offer our doctors a low cost RO service with full support with appraisals and revalidation
- Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
This job was posted to Doctor in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40037 - 74661 Per yearPart timeBankMiddlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England
Tees, Esk & Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust, a multi-award winning Trust and voted one of the top 10 best places to work in the ...