Consultant in Respiratory Medicine
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
We have an amazing opportunity for dedicated Locum Consultant in Respiratory Medicine to work in Grimsby
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with the on-boarding process including assistance with compliance
- Aftercare service from the point of when you are offered a job to relocation and beyond into the UK -
- We can help with opening up bank account and offer accommodation assistance
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Must have acceptable postgraduate qualifications to allow GMC Registration- MRCP and/or FRCP
- Valid UK VI IELTs or OET for international candidates
- Preferable NHS experience in the speciality
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 48075 - 48075 Per yearPart timeBankCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Applications are invited for a Clinical Fellow (Higher) in Occupational Health Medicine available to start October 2019 for 6 - 12 ...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
With a turnover of £1.4 billion and a workforce of around 16,000, Barts Health is the largest NHS trust in the country, and one of ...
£ 30000 - 70000 Per yearFull timePermanentDerby, Derbyshire, England
Senior Clinical Fellow and Specialty Doctor in Emergency Medicine University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust East MidlandsSalary for ...